Davis Ogilvie are currently seeking a motivated Survey or Engineering Technician to join our Greymouth team. Responsibilities include carrying out a wide range of office and field, surveying, engineering and topographical work.
The ideal applicant would possess the following skills:
• 2 or more years’ experience as a survey or engineering assistant.
• An interest in the associated disciplines of civil/structural engineering and resource management planning.
• Ability to work well within a team environment.
• A desire to work outdoors.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• A clean drivers licence.
• A knowledge of 12d, landonline and Autocad Civil 3D would be an advantage.
Davis Ogilvie has been established for over 80 years and has offices around the South Island; with a total staff of over 80. We provide our clients with professional surveying, engineering and planning services.
This opportunity will suit someone wishing to develop their skills through ongoing support so if you are passionate about progressing your career with a successful company then we encourage you to apply today!
If you are someone who would enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary practice of Civil, Structural, Geotechnical and Environmental Engineers, Surveyors and Planners then this role could be for you.