Davis Ogilvie and Partners Ltd has been established for over 85 years and has offices in Christchurch, Nelson, Greymouth and Timaru. We provide our clients with a complete range of multi-disciplinary engineering, surveying and development planning services within one company.
Davis Ogilvie have created a unique working environment supported by an innovative approach to solutions for our staff in a rich, rewarding and flexible workplace. A happy team is fundamental to the success of our clients.
We are currently seeking a part time receptionist/office administrator to join our Nelson administration team. This role is in our Richmond office and would involve approximately 24 hours per week, with details discussed during the interview phase. This role will be working alongside another administrator.
The ideal applicant would be able to:
• Answer phones and assist with reception duties alongside one other administrator.
• Type, format and produce letters, reports, specifications to a high standard.
• Provide office support for the Nelson office of 20 staff.
• Managing/maintaining records on online systems.
• Organise Health and Safety meetings.
• Aid staff to preparing monthly invoices.
The following background is preferred:
• Medium to Advanced Word skills.
• Medium to Advanced Excel skills.
• Previous office experience would be an advantage.
• Strong English skills with emphasis on spelling and grammar.
• A pleasant and enthusiastic personality.
The salary for this varied role with be dependent on applicant’s experience and skills.