Davis Ogilvie & Partners Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Surveyor to join our busy GreymouthTeam.
We require someone who has strong communication skills who would enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary practice of Surveyors, Planners, Geotechnical, Environmental, Civil and Structural Engineers. The type of work is varied ranging from residential and rural development, to commercial sites and large scale land development projects.
Our search is for an experienced surveyor who can comfortably work with a wide range of commercial and residential developments.
The successful applicant will be offered excellent remuneration, a great work life balance and a subsidised health insurance scheme as part of the overall package.
The ideal applicant will possess the following skills:
• Have a minimum of three years of relevant New Zealand surveying experience
• A sound knowledge of computer based field equipment and design software, including the use of GPS, Robotic Total Stations, and surveying software
• An interest in the associated disciplines of civil / structural engineering, resource management planning and enjoy dealing with clients and contractors
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Ability to manage time effectively
This position will include a range of office and field duties in the cadastral, engineering and topographical fields.
Davis Ogilvie has been established for over 85 years and has offices around the South Island; with a staff of 95. We provide our clients with a wide range of professional engineering, surveying and planning services.