Davis Ogilvie & Partners Ltd is seeking a motivated Senior Planner to join our Greymouth team.
The work is varied, ranging from residential, commercial and rural redevelopment, to large scale comprehensive land development projects. We require someone who has strong communication skills and has great relationships with local and regional councils and stakeholders.
The applicant must enjoy a challenge, and enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary practice of Civil, Structural and Geotechnical Engineers, Surveyors and Planners. Our work is South Island wide, and you will have the opportunity to work on projects from Nelson to Queenstown.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
• A tertiary qualification in Planning
• Full membership to NZPI (or eligible for)
• Have a minimum of six years of relevant New Zealand experience
• Experience in project management and leadership, including leading multidisciplinary project teams
• Prepare expert evidence and attend hearings
• Enjoy working with clients, local and regional authorities and other stakeholders
• Enjoy creating strong relationships with other experts such as Architects, Landscape Architects, Urban Designers, Acoustic and Transport Engineers
• Commercial awareness and be committed to excellent client service
The successful candidate will be offered excellent remuneration and a great life work balance. Flexibility can be provided in both job location and hours worked.
Davis Ogilvie has been established for over 80 years and has offices around the South Island.