Thinking of a change? Are you sick of getting pigeon-holed into one area of work and feeling undervalued? As an Engineer at Davis Ogilvie, you will become a valued and appreciated member of our team focused on delivering comprehensive design and documentation for land development and civil infrastructure projects. You will be in involved in all aspects of the development process from conceptual design and feasibility studies to detailed design, contract documentation and contract administration. With a strong existing portfolio of projects, great clients and future pipeline of work, we are looking for a talented and experienced Civil Engineer/Designer to support our dedicated team in Timaru.
• Become part of an award winning team
• Broaden your experience with varied work, from small to large scale exciting projects
• Be offered great mentoring and support for your career (pathway to CPEng if desired)
Why join us?
Davis Ogilvie are a company that appreciates and values its people. We are proud of our culture and work hard to protect it. A culture based on: care, passion, integrity, safety and innovation to go above and beyond for our people, clients and the community.
Davis Ogilvie clients acknowledge and appreciate our commitment to delivering the best advice & design solutions. We do this by working together as a team, having a “can do” attitude and embracing the concept of constant and never ending improvement. Respect of the environment combined with our experience, creative thinking and perseverance are at the heart of all that we do.
You will bring:
• 5+ years’ work experience in civil infrastructure design and/or land development
• Strong competency with 3D design, drafting and modelling using Autodesk Civil3D
• A relevant tertiary qualification
• Ability to manage time effectively and take control of your own workload/projects
• An eye for detail and attitude for delivering quality outcomes consistently.
Additionally, you will, without a doubt, possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills, be a strong team player and have a dedicated work ethic.
If this sounds like your skillset, you have strong English communication skills and a fun and outgoing personality we’d love to invite you to become part of the ‘family’ at our Davis Ogilvie Timaru office – apply with your CV now.