• Throw in the commute, come to beautiful Timaru- the outdoor playground
• Varied work – Large scale, exciting projects
• Be a part of an inspiring and supportive team culture
Davis Ogilvie are looking for a CAD Designer who will work closely with the rest of the team on numerous large-scale urban/land development projects, especially those with a focus on subdivision, infrastructure and road design.
• Design for various infrastructure, subdivisions and roading projects
• Perform 3D design and modelling using Autodesk Civil3D
• Build new CAD models as well working on existing models
• Produce CAD plans/drawings and packages that are accurate and high quality
• Take control of your own projects and self-manage your time/workload across projects
Your designs will support various project’s for local authorities and large developers throughout the South Island.
You will bring:
• 4+ years’ work experience in infrastructure design or land development
• Strong competency with 3D design and modelling using Autodesk Civil3D
• A relevant tertiary qualification
• Knowledge on urban/land development projects ideally focus on subdivisions and road design
• An eye for detail and deliver quality outcomes consistently.
Additionally, you will, without a doubt, possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills, be a strong team player and have an excellent work ethic.
If this sounds like your skillset, you have strong English communication skills and a fun and outgoing personality we’d love to invite you to become part of the ‘family’ at our Davis Ogilvie Timaru office – apply with your CV now.